Tuesday, August 4, 2015

YOGA: Standing Mermaid Pose (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana) Variation

Standing Mermaid Pose
Location: Manila Bay



This is one of my favorite yoga pose. For me it's pretty easy, I love balance poses and it's challenging for me.


Yoga Pose: Standing Mermaid Pose - is an advanced variation of One-Legged King Pigeon Pose (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana) 

Benefits:

  • A stronger pelvic floor and core
  • Freedom from back ache and sciatica
  • A more flexible and stronger lower back, quad muscles, and hip flexors
  • A better level of balance
  • Stronger and more open shoulders and chest
  • A better control over your sexual desires
  • A stronger and more potent digestive system and reproductive system

More of my Mermaid Poses here:

Baler          
                          
 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on INSTAGRAM